Sunday, February 04, 2007

Christchurch - the Adventure Begins

Greetings all and welcome to CantabrIAIN; my online journal updating my Adventures in the South Island. This blog is primarily designed so that my family and friends can keep tabs on my new life without having to convince me to send them all emails!

Born and bred in the thriving metropolis better known as Auckland, I am now about to take a test-drive of living in Christchurch for at least 2007.

As somebody told me on my last holiday to Christchurch, "Auckland is a great place to be from..."

So farewell Auckland, the city of sails...



And hello Christchurch, the garden city.



When I wake tomorrow (Feb 5th) I shall set off in my Trusty Subaru Justy. Taking a stop in Taupo and one in Wellington, I expect to arrive the afternoon/evening of Feb 7th, wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home