Wednesday, June 20, 2007

vblog: Espresso pt. 1 - The Cooking Show

So at Espresso this week I did food.

The topic on conversation was about money & spiritual practices directing us towards God in our finances, so i themed the food on Money.

I wanted to but chocolate coins, but at the last minute time failed me.

On the menu was a Non-baked, Vegetarian, Pineapple Cheesecake - I used 'Agar-agar' as a substitute for gelatine so that my vegetarian friends could "Enjoy without the added Guilt!"(TM)
Why was this money themed? I found it under a recipe title, "Million Dollar Cheesecake". Presumably this just means it tastes like a million bucks, but who cares.
Second on the list of food was 'Silver-Dollar Pancakes (a.k.a. pikelets in NZ) with Mixed-Berry Topping'. Silver dollar? Haha?

Since i was taking the time to cook the pikelets (i had made the cheesecake at Andy & Regina's the night before, using the awesome tools there), I decided to make myself a cooking show!



Above: CantabrIAIN Cookery - Silver Dollar Pancakes with Mixed-Berry Topping


Yeah okay, not very rugged or hairy of me. Whatever. I eat well.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home