Saturday, July 21, 2007

Aotearctica / New Iceland

Strength... fading...

too... weak...

Must... remain conscious...

Christchurch has its ups and down in temperature. It's drainingly cold. This is my first long, Christchurch winter and I feel it-

Old picture of snow on CHCH's Port Hills courtesy of Kalena_ at Flickr.com

-in me bones!

Okay, maybe not in my bones, and it hasn't actually snowed yet this year in Christchurch City itself, but its cold. I do 'sleepover' nightshifts and usually rise by 10:30 or 11am, but today I just couldn't do it. The cold seeped into me and I just felt... drained.
Eventually I focused the chill into my spleen - I'm not sure what it does anyway - and found that my limbs worked well enough to get out of bed.

Curse ye, Wintery Gods of Antimotivation!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home